4 more weeks to go!! hey bhagwan, bachaooo! Thank god, this is only a 4 day work-week. We have friday off because its their independence day. I get to sleep in, yay!
Work is okay, I've been getting exposed to the industry more now and learning new things. We have meetings almost everyday and some days it just gets so boring because I finish my work early and just stay here even though i dont have to but thats fine i guess for a change. I had a sudden demo to present last week to another task order member, its just demonstrating the tool that we have and educating others in it. I knew what i was doing, but i just wasnt prepared well enough (documenting and paperwork) because it was all of sudden :P Haha, well that's no excuse anyway. Mid-Review Evaluation is next week, crossing my fingers :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment