Yay! only 2 more weeks to go :) well actually only 8 business days.
I'm almost done with my project work, just have to give some finishing touches. Theres one more assignment left, so im kinda putting that off for a bit and working on our executive presentations.
So we're filming a documentary (i think i've mentioned earlier) , we did some filming today with our deputy project manager and our individual clips would be filmed sometime tomorrow or the day after. I'm going to look like a dork acting because its a silent movie, we don't talk. "The Office" theme music will be played in the background. We have to get this video/presentation done by COB Aug 1 and I'm out! I dont have to come in to work but i'll still get paid for presentation days. :D
This whole intern experience just confirmed one thing about myself that I knew before and now im sure :P .. details undisclosed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment