So my internship has finally come to an end. I was waiting for this day to be honest :)
The only sucky part of this intern is the commute, rest everything was fine i guess.
We had our first presentation on Wednesday and it went really well. We all got offered and recommended for next semester. All our managers and deputy managers liked it, they provided some excellent feedback and comments (No, i am not gloating!) We kinda worked our ass off for this presentation. Well anyway, i dont care anymore :P its finished and over with and im happy its over. :P Our next presentation is on Aug 7 and then if we win that we get to present to the Executives (LM VP level) on Aug 11. I really dont care if we win or not :P actually we have 90% chances of winning apparently because the other teams aren't doing much. I just dont want to go through these presentations!!
It just amazes me how people get hired to these firms not knowing a thing about a simple PC config. I mean come on, i feel bad for those people out there who actually have the real talent and are desperate for a job just so they can bring enough food to their table. And here you are sitting your snobby ass on a chair for 8 some hours not knowing a damn thing about your field and you get paid more than what an average person needs! Haha.. life isn't fair is it :P No offense to anyone, its not directed towards anyone but just a thought in general.
Anyway, ciao! I probably wont be updating this blog anymore :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment