Well, my work is starting to pick up right now. My manager expects a lot from me, and it scares me! what if i wont be able to meet his expectations and end up with a crap evaluation that would ruin my transcript. Well, I doubt that would happen because hes pretty nice. I had left early yesterday and he was totally cool and flexible with it.
As far as my VPN goes, I got everything set up at home but when i sit down and try to remotely access my computer at work.. guess what? I cant! So I had a to talk with the net ops again and I wonder how long its going to take them now, hopefully not that long. It would make life so much easier if i would be able to work from home!! ahhh, i really hate the commute here, i dont mind the work but its just a long and boring travel. And when I'm alone, my mind gets haunted.
We had an intern meeting thing with all our intern mates for our presentation at the end of the internship. We're suppose to be "creative" in our presentations, we're going to compete with other buisiness groups so the best one would present in front of the executives. Now, when was the last time I was creative. haha! Last year interns had "the apprentice" theme to their presentation, featuring interns and a guy who looks like Donald Trump, so they won. And this year, we decided on making a documentary of a natural disaster theme, where theres a natural disaster of some sort and we'd all be underground working and our work would actually help the effects. So I need my acting skills with me now! :P We're working for the EPA so we cant do a millitary war theme(initial idea), although seems kinda nice. Anyway, lets see how it goes.
On the other hand, whats with bollywood junta blogging?? :P First Aamir, then Big B, then sallu, now who's next?? I'm eagerly waiting for Aamir's remake Ghajini, i think its realising in oct and background score to be done by AR Rahman! (i think)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment