I am so bored!!!
My manager is out of the office today and tommorow so i guess my work is pending. Im trying to work/study but i cant concentrate..hmm.
My printer works now, mapping finally worked so thats a good thing. And i cant install anything on this PC, i dont have any privileges. So every time i want to install something, i have to call the admin and he shows up 8 hrs later(after i leave) hence the pending work.
That reminds me of my demo yesterday; it went ok.. it was only 15 minutes. Lol. what do you expect anyway.
I'm hungry and the microwave is broken, so im living on 50-50 biscuits for the day.
I wana watch Bujjigadu..Made in Chennai :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, here come the flurry of reasons and excuses why you don't work!! :P
Is Bujjigadu the name of a person?
cha, they arent excuses!! more like reasons!! :P :P
yeah, i think Bujjigadu is his name in the movie :D
Post a Comment