I really don't know why I started this blog, every time I start a blog i think to myself "oh yea, i shall update this constantly" and guess what? I really don't post that much :P well, anyway i guess you saw that coming yea.
At the beginning of Fall 07, I had no interest in an internship whatsoever. I thought i would've probably ended up taking summer classes and get this engineering over with and live a peace life :P but after some consideration of few things and motivation I decided to go ahead and apply for a few so I took a shot at it and didn't really expect this outcome. So I went on and applied for a few companies, hifunda, not so hifunda and medicore ones. One fine morning I get a call from Lockheed Martin for an interview. So I accepted the offer, there were 3 people that interviewed me - all hifunda people (one from nasa, one from Lockheed, and one from the DOD (department of defense)). I really wanted the NASA intern position because it was more of what I am interested in and my major related but ob I didnt get that and ended up with one for the ITS-ESE dept at lmco which is also pretty cool. For the first time ever, i have an intern and i hit a jackpot so i consider myself lucky at that moment! I still can't believe it, but yeah it happened. Credit goes to some people :) And now for the biggy, I have been given a huge opportunity to what do they call it 'explore myself' and I have to do just that.. "explore myself" :P . Is this what i really want to do? :P Even if its not what i want to do, you sometimes have to!! I probably wont continue to intern there unless i am transferred to actual hardware :P but yea lets see how this goes. So far i am just tp-ing max, but aage meri vaat lagne wali hai for sure. I have to give a demo on Monday already. My manager and mentor are pretty nice people. I am finding out new scary things about this intern everyday :P Its a 2 month challenge, need to face it!
My cubicle look so empty, need to do something with it. Any suggestions? Blah, never mind its only 2 months :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment